- Who are we?
We are an independent processor and exporter of eco friendly household cleaning tools and Cassia Vera (Cinnamon).
- Where are our port of loading?
Belawan Port, Indonesia.
- What is your MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)?
One 20 feet container.
Food grade (cassia, candlenut, tamarind asam sliced) and non-food grade items (broom sticks, brushes) cannot be combined in one container.
- What are our accepted payment terms?
1. 100% by irrevocable sight L/C (Letter of Credit)
2. 30% advance payment by remittance by TT, and the remaining balance by D/P (Documents Against Payment) through reputable banks.
3. 30% advance payment by remittance by TT, and the remaining balance by TT as soon as copy B/L (Bill of Lading) is emailed.
- Can you send samples?
We can only send samples of brush due to quarantine regulations.
At first, samples can be sent to customers at customers’ cost.
Upon your order, we will bear and deduct shipping cost from the total invoice.